This will be a 2- 2 1/2 mile course with over 30 fence options. Classes will be Optimum Time Flat /Optimum Time Low Fences, 18"-2'3"/Optimum Time Higher Fences 2'6"-3', Novice Optimum Time Flat, Low and Higher Fence options.
Prize List Coming
SEPTEMBER 1 , 2019
$20.00 PER CLASS
PRIZES: SIX RIBBONS per class
Neat and Tidy Casual Attire Allowed
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL:
(410) 913 1596 OR email@example.com
INCLEMENT WEATHER Check our Facebook Page
FLAT, LOW FENES AND HIGN FENCE CLASSES
COURSE IS 2-2 ½ MILES with over 35 fence options.
v Dress- Casual tidy attire, approved helmets must be worn and proper riding shoes/ boots.
v All tack is acceptable.
v All disciplines of riding welcome.
v Riders/Teams may enter each class unlimited times. ( need a different number for each time entered)
v We will start taking numbers for all classes at 8:00 am.
v The course will be well marked, all 3 courses run together side by side.
There is a muddy area to cross, but no Streams to cross.
v Enter day of Hunter Pace.
v Snacks, Drinks and Sandwiches will be available to buy.
v Water is available on the grounds.
v Plenty of parking.
$20.00 per class per rider
No limit to riders per team
1. Open Flat
2. Open Low Fences (18”-2’6”)
3. Open High Fences (nothing over 3’)
4. Junior Option- May choose flat, low or high fences. All riders must be 18 yrs. and younger.
5. Senior Option- May choose flat, low or high fences. All riders must be over 18 yrs.
6. Novice Option- May choose flat, low or high fences. Open to Riders that have not placed 1-4th at a Hunter Pace.
7. Family/Farm Option- May choose flat, low or high fences. All riders need to be related and/or ride at the same barn.